(^random but cute!)
I must have been pretty outdated because I didn’t even know that there was an award for blogging! But it is such a good feeling to know that I am be “acknowledged” for my blogging work! Also, a huge shout out to my dear friends Heisui and Justwacky over at mydramatea and justkoreandramas respectively who nominated me! Since I had two nominations, I shall answer the questions set by them both! (:
What is so amazing about this award is that it is an award once you have been nominated. Yay! My first blogging award!
Liebster Award Official Rules
1. List 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
11 Random Facts About Me!
1. I honestly do not remember being a week without watching dramas! If I’m not watching TVB dramas (which is a rarity since I watch nearly ALL TVB dramas released every year), I must be watching another drama!
2. Hugely emotional! I cry over the littlest things in dramas! I almost smile brightly over the biggest of things. When people reunite I cry. There have been numerous times when I have cried over the EXACT same scene even when rewatching a drama! Yep, tears will just ball out like no tomorrow! And to think that I already know what the outcome will be… Ahahahahas!
3. I have only been writing in 0.5 pens this year. Last year I was a huge 0.7 and 1.0 pen lover but this year I like my pens to be skinny!
4. I cannot turn on my computer without going on youtube, checking out akoalasplayground (I absolutely love love love her writing and dedication! In fact, she was one of the very bloggers who inspired me to start up my own dramaing blog!), my other drama buddies and my entertainment news sites.
5. If I am addicted to a song, I will replay it over and over again non-stop until I get bored of it, which can be quite a while. I usually play the song on youtube while playing others songs on iTunes because I like my songs to have a song count! I don’t think any of my songs have reached 100 plays yet. I am currently addicted of JJ Lin‘s Before Sunrise, and I am playing it the moment I write this! I love this song! However, I cannot bring myself to watch the MV, I just can’t! The song is really powerful and very moving!
6. I love my OSTs and instrumentals! Instrumentals are especially soothing and great study music, especially those which come from OSTs because they also make me reminisce my dramas (:
7. I love reading! I read anything a lot! I am constantly reading blogs. Hehehehe! I also enjoy read books too! My all-time favourite series is Richelle Mead’s “Vampire Academy”. For those who don’t know, this isn’t Twilight! Just putting it out there! I have cried reading it! I have also read it too many times to count!
8. I am growing out my hair to be long up to my hips but I can swear it has been the same length for at least five years! Grow beautiful, luxurious, gorgeous hair! Grow for me! Please?
9. I am super duper curious for the languages my fellow bloggers know, so please share them with me! I’ll share you mines! I am fluent in English, Cantonese (this is my mother-tongue), Mandarin and I understand some Vietnamese. I am currently learning Japanese but I am far from fluent! I also really want to learn Korean and French. In fact it would be great if I could be fluent in every language.
10. Despite learning Japanese and all, I have never set foot into anime/manga territory with the exception of anime movies, but I don’t think that can be considered as anime. I just never had the desire to do so! I think I am content with my dramas (:
11. I love to eat. If there is food in front of me I’ll probably eat it. I love my chocolates and fruits! (: Nom, nom, nom! My favourite vegetable is lettuce with they are so versatile and great for placing in instant noodles. It makes me feel a tad healthier doing so.
Questions From My Heisui (mydramatea) Answered!
1. Are you a pessimist, optimist, or realist? I think I am a combination of all three. It really depends on the context because it is different for me every time. I like to be optimistic but there are times when I know that things are the just the way it is and then there are times when I know that regardless of how optimistic I am, things will head on the pessimistic path. So yeahh, all three of the above.
2. What is the best part about drama blogging? Meeting new friends and being able to spill your heart out freely! I just love being able to share my thoughts and in turn helping people to share theirs. Plus, it is always nice to know that there are people who has the same interest as you!
3. If you could marry one actor or actress, WHO WOULD IT BE!?!? Oh gosh, this is super duper hard! I honestly don’t know! Hmmmm, I guess right now I would choose Lee Min Ho or Roy Qiu because they are both to-drool handsome and just gives me that special essence!
4. What is the theme song of your life and why? Hmmmmm, this is a super hard question! I have never really put any effort into thinking about this before. it would have to be Fish Leong‘s No If (used in My Queen). I heard it once and have been in love ever since. It is amazing and
5. Let’s do a word association. Say the first word that comes to mind after I say the following word: ……PLATYPUS. Australian!
What is the meaning of your blog name or screen name? And/or, why did you choose it? Well, I chose “A Fairytale World” as my blog name because dramas are like fairytales to me, and while watching them I know I am a witness of a fairytale evolving! You can find more on my about page. I chose the screen name “misscupcakees” (I like it stylised with lower-cased letters) because I love cupcakes and the name sounds very sweet! (Get the symbolism there?)
Questions From Justwacky (justkoreandramas) Answered!
1. What inspires you in life? My friends, family and future goals. They all combine to inspire me to be the best that I can be. My friends and family are there for me, encouraging me while my future goals mark the point for me to achieve the very best in everything I do.
2. There’s a place in Kuala Lumpur that serves food in the dark. You don’t have to order, they only serve you the same kind of meals. Would you go there and why? Sure, why not? I would love to travel to Kuala Lumpur and try out the food there. Plus, I like surprises so I wouldn’t mind being surprised with food.
3. Photographs are considered as memories to us. Agree? Yes, because they are what allows us to capture the every moment of our lives, from the most minuscule thing to the biggest memory!
4. Without Kdramas or TVB dramas your life would never be the same anymore. What are your thoughts on it? I totally agree. I don’t know where my life would be without dramas. I need my dramas! It is like my addiction! Dramas they are one of the few things that allow me to relax and enter into a different universe. Also, without dramas I would have never known of the existence of such handsome men roaming this earth!
5. Love rice? Of course! My daily diet consists of rice everyday, because that’s the way we roll in my family!
You’ve Been Tagged!
A lot of my drama blogs which I frequently track have been MIA so I’m tagging some of the few who are active. Oh, and please please please feel free to tag yourself!
- Adverse Effects
- Lore In Stone Cities (but it has already been nominated)
- The Fangirl Verdict (but it has already been nominated)
- Harro-There (again, it has already been nominated but it doesn’t hurt to give it another nomination)
- You Don’t Know Me
Time For My Questions!
- What was your inspiration/motivation for starting up your blog?
- What does drama-blogging mean to you?
- What is the most ludicrous drama scene that you have seen?
- Who is your all-time favourite OTP and why?
- If you could write up your own drama, what would the summarised plot be?