You just know it, you have been lured into the world of dramas!
- The first thing you do when you have your hands on an internet-accessible device is check Dramabeans or A Koala’s Playground. And you constantly refresh for updates.
- You make regular visits to Viki and Dramafever.
- You have a blog dedicated to dramas. 😉
- You have an innumerable amount of drama blogs bookmarked.
- You wake up with panda eyes because you spent the night dramaing.
- You spend your holidays glued to your screen.
- You search the world wide web frantically for a HD version, non-spilt ep.
- You feel agonising pain waiting for the next ep to come out.
- You read the recap after watching the drama ep.
- Words such as aigoo, chincha, hontouni, soudesuka, zhendema, haoah come out of your mouth for no apparent reason.
- Flying over to Korea, Taiwan or Japan is one of your life goals.
- …as is learning an Asian language which you had no desire to do so prior to your obsession with dramas.
- You crave Asian food day and night.
- Slurping noodles has become a norm for you.
- You think u-turns are bad-ass, I mean in the middle of the road with on-coming cars a bad-ass u-turn can happen.
- Squeal when your OTP gets together but secretly, your heart breaks because he is meant to be yours!
- You chanter “kiss, kiss, kiss” at the screen.
- You dream about the drama.
- You wish that your life was a drama.
- You have watched a drama purely for the cast.
- You have a mini heart attack when you discover an ep has been pre-empted.
- You have suffered through severe SLS.
- You go digging up every little detail about the drama.
- You go digging up every little detail about your lead guy.
- You heart breaks when you find that they have found their other half. Why, why must that be? We are meant to be!
- You get hooked into watching a drama for one person.
- You have seen an ep raw before the subs were released.
- You have helped with subbing a drama.
- You put the OST on constant replay.
- You can sing along with the OST even though you have no idea what the lyrics are.
- You have marathoned a drama in a matter of days
- …and then you watched it all over again.
- You have cried for the death of a character.
- You have screamed, cried and shouted at the screen which earned you weird looks from the people around you.
^that, is me. Is that you too?
Tagged: My Faves